We are hiring! Be a part of something exciting!
Will you be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for an exciting work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun? Do you love working towards a goal, celebrating a win and learning as much as you can to be the best you can?
Red Door Atlanta is looking for a professional individual with a can-do positive attitude, strong problem solving skills & a love of people. This individual is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she will be a leader within the organization, critical to the growth and future success of the team, committed to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals.
The Buyer Specialist develops, prospects for, follows up with, presents to and services buyers at a high level while sharing their expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, home maintenance, etc. They must provide a high-level need analysis, coordinate a time-efficient home search process, and effectively negotiate in the buyer’s best interest for this growing and well respected team in the north Atlanta area.
• Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form. They must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
• Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
• Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
• Experience working in a problem-solving environment. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
• Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
• Able to use email and text effectively as a means of communication.
Job Specific Skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works well under pressure. Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines and emotional environments.
• High Net-Income With No Overhead Or Risk
• First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development
• Full Administrative And Marketing Service
• Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked
• Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials
• A System For Holding Open Houses And Meeting Active Buyers
• Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional
• Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel
• KW Profit Sharing And Residual Income Opportunity
• Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Key Activities of a HIGH Performance Buyer Specialist
• Work a 40-50 Hour Week
• Do 10 to 20 Hours of Lead Follow-Up Per Week
• Research the Market Daily – New Listings and Price Reductions
• Preview Homes that Are in Target Area
• Preview All Team Listings
• Manage New Leads and Work Through Existing Leads
• Conduct consultative interviews with leads and clients
• Select and show property to active clients
• Write and negotiate contracts
• Call Past Clients and Your Sphere of Influence to Ask for Referrals
• Follow-Up Quickly on All Sign Calls, Internet Inquiries, and Other Leads
• Track All Active Leads and Send Updates (New Listings)
• Attend Training, Role Play and Practice Scripts 2 to 4 Hours a Week
• Set Up An “Ideal Week” That Blocks Time for Your 20%
• Track All of Your Key Business Activities. Set Weekly Goals
• Attend Training and Stay Learning Based for Increased Productivity
Red Door Atlanta is a growing top performing real estate team with Keller Williams Realty Atlanta North in Metro Atlanta. We are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisors. We represent both buyers and sellers independently. Red Door Atlanta will Close 100 transactions in 2016 and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a year of exciting growth. With the team’s growth and momentum, there are many opportunities for advancement for the right candidates.