10 Weirdest Places You Can Possibly Go To
Have you ever seen or visited any weird places? Totally weird that you wonder how people came up with this ideas. If you're a person that's really into weird and unusual places, you have to check out these 10 places in Georgia!
1. Georgia Guidestones – Hartwell Hwy, Elberton GA 30635
2. Tank Town USA – 10408 Appalachian Hwy, Morganton, GA 30560
Definitely a first and you've never seen an amusement park like this before! Tank Town USA is the ultimate truck playground. Drive a military truck, tank, or excavator to crush smaller cars.
3. Habitat for Humanity at the Global Village & Discovery Center – 721 W Church St, Americus, GA 31709
When one thinks of Habitat for Humanity, you usually think of the picture above; volunteers making homes for the needy. Well this habitat showcases reality in an entirely different way.
This 'museum' is a life-sized version of homes in third-world countries. It shows the devastating effects of poverty all over the world.
4. The Lunchbox Museum – 318 10th Ave, Columbus, GA 31901
Columbus is home to several interesting and intriguing museums and The Lunchbox Museum is one of them. Come see hundreds of antique lunchboxes that'll take you back to your childhood.
5. Cumberland Island National Seashore, GA
Cumberland Island is the largest of the Georgia Golden Isles and is host to beaches, dunes, marshes, and freshwater lakes. One of the most sought after sights are the feral horses, which run free on the island.
6. New Manchester Manufacturing Company – Sweetwater Creek State Park
7. Etowah Indian Mounds – 813 Indian Mound Rd SE, Cartersville, GA 30120
The Etowah Mounds show the political and religious structure of thousands of Native Americans from 1000 A.D. to 1550 A.D. It is also the most intact Mississippian culture site in the southeast.
8. Fort Fredrica – 6515 Frederica Rd, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522
View the ancient remnants of a fort and town built by James Oglethorpe in 1736. This is a major historical site for anyone interested in learning more about Georgia's history.
9. Baps Shri Swaminarayan Mandir – 460 Rockbridge Rd, Lilburn, GA 30047
This grand structure is the largest Hindu temple of its kind outside of India. It is also only one of six BAPS traditional Hindu stone temples built outside of India.
10. BabyLand General Hospital- Cleveland, GA
Babyland General Hospital is one of the top ten toyland destinations by Travel Channel. It's also the only place in the world where you can witness the birth of a hand-sculpted doll. Admission is always free!
What do you think of these unusual places? Have you actually been to any of these places?